Environmental Monitoring & Forecasting Technology
The EMFT group utilizes state-of-the-art technologies and knowhow to provide capabilities in early warnings so as to avoid and/or mitigate risks of natural disasters in local or national scale. The solution typically consists of sensors, instruments, hardware and application software that perform the following functionalities:
- Weather Forecast
- Wind Measurement
- Remote Sensing i.e. RiverSonde, SeaSonde, etc.
- Oceanography Disaster Warning System
- Meteorology System
- provision of data collection and processing capabilities that output information to authorities for natural disaster planning in order to mitigate risks of casualties and loss of lives.
- building of monitoring and warning system for all kind of disaster threats with built-in proactive administration tools.
- being a strategic system/tool to increase homeland security.
- building an underlining protection against investment losses and promoting trustworthiness for investments by public and private sectors, industries, foreign investors, tourism, etc.